With over 30 years experience in the industry we are one of the leading suppliers of LGV Class I & II and 7.5 Tonne and Van Drivers.
We believe that by employing LGV drivers in our recruitment team and being committed members to REC Drivers sectors allows us to offer the most professional service to both clients and drivers.
We also offer a 24hour 365 day service, which means you can contact our staff at any time day or night to meet your last minute demands - either long or short term!
What does Workforce offer within the service?
- Drivers Negligence and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- All drivers have a minimum of 2 Years LGV Experience, No more than 6 Points and have used the relevant licence for a continuous 180 days in the last 2 years
- Workforce are a Corporate Member of The Recruitment and Employment Confederation Drivers Sector
- Workforce are Members of the RHA (Road Haulage Associastion)
- An agency that will say “no” if they have no-one suitable, rather than stall for more time or send a sub standard driver.
- Strict tachograph recovery, which are hand delivered to you each and every week, Digital Tachograph information recorded and stored through Tachomaster Systems
- In depth monitoring of drivers hours to ensure compliance with the Working Time Directive recorded Through Drive In Time systems
- On-going driver training and development, CPC Training in house.
- A rigorous interview with each driver lasting at least 45 minutes to include LGV theory test. Driver assessments are carried out where required.
- DVLA quarterly Licence checks
- 24/7 365 days a year service
- Driver Induction packs provided bespoke to client requirements